Reportedly one cricketer who became the biggest superstar of them all and stood head and shoulders above them was the late Nawab of Pataudi Jr. Meanwhile he led the Indian team for over a decade with his royal lineage, blessed with a lithe and athletic physique and with an abundance of cricket skills, made him the poster boy of the Asian cricketing world. Furthermore one of his ardent fans was the present Prime Minister of Pakistan, Imran Khan.
Furthermore one can see an uncanny resemblance between Pataudi and Kohli, where both captains who have led from the front, are brilliant batsmen, super athletes, good looking and are accompanied by famous actresses who stand tall in their own right. Earlier Indian cricket has had many other stars as well, Kapil Dev, Gavaskar, Ravi Shastri and Tendulkar as the God of Indian cricket, but somehow none of them had the style and aura that the glamour boys of the past portrayed.
Presently Virat Kohli has fortunately taken the cricket baton from the hands of Tendulkar and is carrying it forward successfully on the cricket field and is now as much of a cult figure off it. India finally has a glamorous cricket icon to look up to. One wishes him many more accolades.
Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi or for that matter, any Telugu Film Industry Biggie met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP