Bollywood blockbuster URI The surgical strike directed by debutante Aditya Dhar and starring Vicky Kaushal and Yami Gautam in lead roles has been celebrated by people from all corners of the nation, and even celebrities, businessmen, and top personalities of the nation are praising the movie which is about the 2016 surgical strike by Indian army against Pakistani militants.
The latest person to praise URI is a surprising person, and that's the defense minister Nirmala Sitharaman. The defense minister saw URI in a mall theater in Bengaluru along with war veterans yesterday and posted a series of tweets praising the movie and the actors.
Besides also posting another video where she's saying "How's the Josh" and people around her saying "High Sir". This video turned Viral and is trending nationwide. Meanwhile URI is on its way to 150 crores mark, and the talks are on for Tamil and Telugu remakes as well.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?