Bollywood blockbuster URI The surgical strike directed by debutante Aditya Dhar and starring Vicky Kaushal and Yami Gautam in lead roles has been celebrated by people from all corners of the nation, and even celebrities, businessmen, and top personalities of the nation are praising the movie which is about the 2016 surgical strike by Indian army against Pakistani militants.
The latest person to praise URI is a surprising person, and that's the defense minister Nirmala Sitharaman. The defense minister saw URI in a mall theater in Bengaluru along with war veterans yesterday and posted a series of tweets praising the movie and the actors.
Besides also posting another video where she's saying "How's the Josh" and people around her saying "High Sir". This video turned Viral and is trending nationwide. Meanwhile URI is on its way to 150 crores mark, and the talks are on for Tamil and Telugu remakes as well.
Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi or for that matter, any Telugu Film Industry Biggie met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP