The Jacto Geo strike is being observed across Tamil Nadu, and with the arrests of more than 1000 government employees who are protesting in various parts of the state, the protest has reached greater levels, especially after the arrest of Jacto Geo coordinator Das. The Jacto Geo associations had announced an indefinite strike which has been observed from January 22, demanding a 9 point charter.
Some of the key demands are removal of the new pension scheme and replacing it with old scheme which was dismissed in 2004, and settlement of the 21 months salary arrears with immediate effect and salary equivalent to Central govt employees.
Yesterday employees of chief secretariat also joined the protest today and the hearing of case against Jacto Geo scheduled at Madurai bench of Chennai high court the coordinator of Jacto Geo Dass has been arrested immediately as he reached the court. The Government is keeping a muted response so far.
Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal? TSRTC strike has reached to 11th day. Though Unions send signals on delegations on their demands, TRS Government doesn’t show much interest to resolve the issue. Adding to that, statements of Telangana Ministers were added fuel to fire.
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram