As per report, the company makes its operations a lot more efficient and focuses on its own private labels and fall back on its cloud kitchen. Reportedly Ola must have also found that the orders keep flowing as long as there is an offer going and the moment the offer is withdrawn the numbers fall off. And this phenomenon is not new to the food order delivery business alone.
Furthermore many popular FMCG brands struggle with the dilemma whether to continue with the offers they use to promote their products among the customers. Meanwhile some of these brands are forced to keep some offer or the other perennially to ensure the sales volumes do not drop. Accordingly Foodpanda will now adopt a strategy where its order numbers might keep coming down.
Moreover Ola will now focus on scaling its payments, lending and core transportation portfolio. Ola has identified that its key focus areas will remain the mobility business where it sees larger opportunities for SBUs like scooters and electric vehicles. Hence besides these, Foodpanda has also been leveraging Ola’s reach to reach out to more audience and so with these objectives, the company has shifted some of its executives who had earlier been seconded to Foodpanda, back to the main business operations.
EPS spends 15 crores on ads! Former Tamilnadu chief minister Jayalalitha had won the 2016 elections and became the CM for the second term. However within sometime after swearing in as CM her health was affected and she was admitted to Apollo and was receiving treatment for 75 days and following treatment failure, she had passed away
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!