Accordingly Samajwadi Party chief Akhilesh Yadav has slammed Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath for his remark that his government can resolve the Ram temple issue in 24 hours and said that the UP government must save the farmers first. Meanwhile Yogi Adityanath said the Supreme Court must work towards an early resolution of the Ram temple case and "...if there is unnecessary delay, institutions may lose people's trust".
Mr. Adityanath said "He wants to say that the court should give its verdict soon, and if it is unable to do so, it should hand over the issue to us. We will resolve the Ram Janmabhoomi dispute within 24 hours. We won't take 25 hours". Furthermore when reacting to his dare, the Samajwadi Party chief said, "We have just celebrated the 70th Republic Day. If a Chief Minister says such things on January 26, you can imagine what kind of the Chief Minister he must be."
Moreover Mr. Yadav added that people have given Yogi Adityanath 90 days. Former UP CM said "Do something to save the crops from the bulls. Farmers need to be saved first". Reportedly the right wing groups and a section in the BJP have been hoping for a speedy resolution of the case and so the temple construction can begin before the Lok Sabha elections due by May.
Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case Reportedly in the sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case that is unfolding in Kerala, investigating authorities have said that they have made a few crucial findings over the past few days. Meanwhile Kozhikode rural Superintendent of Police KG Simon confirmed that 47 year old Jolly had read extensively about cyanide and how it is used before allegedly poisoning the six members of her family.
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu
- AP Government To Buy A Multi-Storeyed Tower At Tadepalli
- Indo-US joint military training in Seattle from 13 Oct