Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu announced that it will contest the next assembly and Lok Sabha elections in the Lok Sabha polls. Meanwhile after the split from the BJP, there was a link between Chandrababu and Rahul. Chandrababu began to work together to unite other opposition parties across the country.
Reportedly Rahul accounted that Chandrababu himself will come and call the other leaders. Furthermore on the contrary, Chandrababu came to Delhi and threw a bullet that he was going to contest alone. Rahul, who did not expect this, went headed 'kiruvu'. Presently Andhra Pradesh has 25 MPs, constituencies and 175 Assembly constituencies and even two months ago, Telangana set up the 'Maha Alliance' with the Telangana Jan Samiti and the Indian Communist Party, and it was defeated by Kang.
Moreover information has been made that there is a secret agreement between the KGB and the TNA. That is, the main rival of the TNA, YSR, Kang. Apparently the patches against Chandrapadhu's regime will be prevented from going to Jaganmohan and Cong, the CEO has expressed the desire to increase the vote percentage.
Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi or for that matter, any Telugu Film Industry Biggie met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP