Hyderabad sources stated that the TRS which is gearing up its cadres and leaders for the 2019 Lok Sabha elections on Thursday announced its first MP candidate. Meanwhile TRS working President K.T. Rama Rao, while addressing a party workers’ meeting in Sircilla, declared that TRS MP B .Vinod Kumar would again contest from the Karimnagar Lok Sabha seat.
Furthermore on an earlier occasion, party supreme and Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao had indicated that all sitting MPs were likely to be renominated in the upcoming LS polls. Accordingly Mr Rama Rao said that 43% of Telangana state’s people voted for the TRS in the Assembly elections and had given a befitting reply to the Congress led People’s Front and the BJP.
Moreover he said it was a proud moment for Telangana state that Prime Minister Narendra Modi was proposing to implement the Rythu Bandhu and Rythu Bima schemes, the brainchild of Mr. Chandrasekhar Rao. Reportedly Mr. Rama Rao said that Odisha and Jharkhand were already replicating the Rythu Bandhu scheme and 11 states had appreciated Mission Bhagiratha and were trying to implement it and leaders to gear up for the gram panchayat, mandal and zilla parishad, cooperative societies and Lok Sabha elections which would take place in the coming months.
Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal? TSRTC strike has reached to 11th day. Though Unions send signals on delegations on their demands, TRS Government doesn’t show much interest to resolve the issue. Adding to that, statements of Telangana Ministers were added fuel to fire.
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram