Hyderabad sources stated that the TRS which is gearing up its cadres and leaders for the 2019 Lok Sabha elections on Thursday announced its first MP candidate. Meanwhile TRS working President K.T. Rama Rao, while addressing a party workers’ meeting in Sircilla, declared that TRS MP B .Vinod Kumar would again contest from the Karimnagar Lok Sabha seat.
Furthermore on an earlier occasion, party supreme and Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao had indicated that all sitting MPs were likely to be renominated in the upcoming LS polls. Accordingly Mr Rama Rao said that 43% of Telangana state’s people voted for the TRS in the Assembly elections and had given a befitting reply to the Congress led People’s Front and the BJP.
Moreover he said it was a proud moment for Telangana state that Prime Minister Narendra Modi was proposing to implement the Rythu Bandhu and Rythu Bima schemes, the brainchild of Mr. Chandrasekhar Rao. Reportedly Mr. Rama Rao said that Odisha and Jharkhand were already replicating the Rythu Bandhu scheme and 11 states had appreciated Mission Bhagiratha and were trying to implement it and leaders to gear up for the gram panchayat, mandal and zilla parishad, cooperative societies and Lok Sabha elections which would take place in the coming months.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?