According to sources English daily has claimed that Megapowerstar Ram Charan's wife Upasana is all set to enter politics and she is expected to contest against her 'Babai' Konda Vishweshwar Reddy from Chevella. Meanwhile when reacting to this report, Upasana said there is no truth in it and she is not joining politics as of now. Vishweshwar Reddy is Upasana's aunt Sangeeth Reddy's husband.
Reportedly he played an active role in Telangana agitation and after the separate statehood, he joined TRS and won as MP from Chevella. But before the 2018 assembly elections, he quit TRS and joined Congress. Meanwhile to give a tough fight to Vishweshwar Reddy this time, TRS is drawing special strategies and one of it is rope a prominent personality.
Moreover TRS working president KTR who is close friend of Ram Charan, approached Upasana with political proposal, claimed the media report. Upasana said "Sangeetha Reddy is my boss and Babai Vishweshwar Reddy did a lot for the development of Chevellla and she is already working for Apollo groups and I'm very much occupied with the work over here”. Apparently the Mega daughter-in-law was quick enough to condemn these rumors and settle things.
Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal? TSRTC strike has reached to 11th day. Though Unions send signals on delegations on their demands, TRS Government doesn’t show much interest to resolve the issue. Adding to that, statements of Telangana Ministers were added fuel to fire.
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram