Accordingly if the rumor mills are to be believed, the Congress High Command in New Delhi wants its firebrand leader from Kodangal. Reportedly Revanth Reddy, to contest the Lok Sabha elections and Revanth, who has earlier stated that he will not be around for media to comment on the politics in the state after his defeat, is being compelled to choose the Mahbubnagar Parliamentary seat from the Congress.
Meanwhile TPCC President Uttam Kumar Reddy has also been asked to stay in the race to contest for the upcoming Lok Sabha polls. Furthermore the Congress High Command believes that the upcoming polls are a chance for the party's revival after its decimation in the Assembly elections recently. Apparently grapevine has it that Chevella TRS MP who switched to Congress will contest from the said seat and there will be no change.
Moreover at a time when there are rumors that party's senior leaders such as Jana Reddy are planning to switch to the TRS, it remains to be seen who will be Congress' candidates to contest for Lok Sabha seats in Telangana. Hence other leaders who are vying for Lok Sabha tickets are DK Aruna, Geetha Reddy, Komatireddy Venkat Reddy, Shabbir Ali and Jeevan Reddy among others.
Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal? TSRTC strike has reached to 11th day. Though Unions send signals on delegations on their demands, TRS Government doesn’t show much interest to resolve the issue. Adding to that, statements of Telangana Ministers were added fuel to fire.
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram