Reportedly when responding to comments from Congress MLAs in Karnataka that they still consider former Karnataka Chief Minister as their leader, Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy on Monday announced that he was ‘ready to quit,’ raising doubts about the stability of the government yet again.
Meanwhile the CM was responding to a question posed by reporters about the remarks made by the Congress MLAs. A visibly irate Kumaraswamy told news agency “Congress leaders have to watch all those issues, that is left to them. You have to ask them this that he is not the concerned person for those things. The same thing (If) they want to continue, he is ready to step down. Congress leaders must think about all these things and they have to control these things. They are crossing the line”.
Moreover ST Somashekhar, Congress MLA from Yeshwantpur, blamed the current government of being slow with developmental works. Somasekhar, the chairman of BDA, said at the inauguration of Kanaka Community Hall in Banashankari “It has been seven months since the coalition government came to power, but development works have not yet taken off. Bengaluru roads have not been developed”.
BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi Reportedly in Delhi, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has not yet projected any chief ministerial face for the upcoming Assembly polls, which are due by the end of 2019 or early next year. Meanwhile the party appears to be relying on Prime Minister Narendra Modi's charisma to take on the ruling Aam Aadmi Party (AAP). Furthermore Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal is the AAP's face for the Assembly
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu