Reportedly when responding to comments from Congress MLAs in Karnataka that they still consider former Karnataka Chief Minister as their leader, Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy on Monday announced that he was ‘ready to quit,’ raising doubts about the stability of the government yet again.
Meanwhile the CM was responding to a question posed by reporters about the remarks made by the Congress MLAs. A visibly irate Kumaraswamy told news agency “Congress leaders have to watch all those issues, that is left to them. You have to ask them this that he is not the concerned person for those things. The same thing (If) they want to continue, he is ready to step down. Congress leaders must think about all these things and they have to control these things. They are crossing the line”.
Moreover ST Somashekhar, Congress MLA from Yeshwantpur, blamed the current government of being slow with developmental works. Somasekhar, the chairman of BDA, said at the inauguration of Kanaka Community Hall in Banashankari “It has been seven months since the coalition government came to power, but development works have not yet taken off. Bengaluru roads have not been developed”.
Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday Reportedly ahead of Former Chief Minister and AIADMK supreme Jayalalitha’s birth anniversary, the Madras High Court on Wednesday refused to relax its ban on registered political parties installing flex boards, digital banners or placards on arterial roads in or any other roads in the State. Recently a Division Bench comprising of Justices M Sathyanarayanan and M Nirmal Kumar rejected
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu