Hyderabad sources reported that Chalet Hotels, the owner, developer and asset manager of high-end hotels in metro cities, plans to add 588 rooms across three projects in Mumbai and Hyderabad. An official said “The Company will add 178 keys in Hyderabad by April 2021, 260 keys in Airoli Navi Mumbai by September 2021 and 150 keys in Powai Mumbai by September 2021”. Presently the company operates five hotels with 2,328 rooms across three cities Mumbai, Bengaluru and Hyderabad.
Reportedly the company plans to use a part of its proposed IPO to fund these projects. The IPO aims to raise Rs 950 crore. Accordingly the offer opens on January 29 and closes on January 31. The company will become the third most valued company after the listing. Furthermore according to Ambit’s IPO Note, the company is “best placed in the premium segment given its presence in strategic and demand dense locations, tie ups with marquee brands and superior scale.”
Moreover the company, which is owned by K. Raheja Corp, also planned two projects representing commercial office space with a built up area of 11.2 lakh square feet. Apparently in the luxury and upper scale premium segment where the company operates, demand (FY18-22) is expected to grow at around 12% and the growth is outpacing supply growth (FY18-22) which is just around 7%.
Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today According to sources Congress leader Rahul Gandhi will on Monday campaign for the party in Haryana and will address a public meeting in Nuh. The sources said “Gandhi will address the meeting in the afternoon and will reach Nuh in southern Haryana by road from Delhi, and the meeting was finalized after consultations with party leaders of the state”. Meanwhile Nuh is the district headquarters in the Mewat area and falls under the Gurgaon parliamentary constituency. Gandhi is also campaigning for
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu
- AP Government To Buy A Multi-Storeyed Tower At Tadepalli