Chennai sources stated that RK Nagar MLA and AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran appeared before special court on Tuesday in connection with a defamation petition filed against him by State Government. Meanwhile on behalf of Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami the state Government filed a criminal defamation complaint against him for speaking against CM in a public meeting held in Karur last year.
Furthermore according to prosecution, he deliberately defamed the CM and the government in the public meeting. Reportedly the complaint was filed before Karur principal session’s court in September last year. Meanwhile after the constitution of the special court trying criminal cases against MPs and MLAs in Chennai, the complaint was transferred to the special court. Further when the matter came up for hearing, Dhinakaran appeared before the court and received copies of the documents from the court.
Moreover when speaking to reporters after coming out from the court Dhinakaran said the prosecution had registered false charges against him and the meeting was conducted only after obtaining permission from the court. Apparently he denied the news about 95% of teachers, who were boycotting the profession for the past one week, have returned to the work and he said whenever situation demands the party will hold discussion with other likeminded parties.
JC Family Decides About Their Political Future? TDP Senior Leader and former Anantapur MP JC Diwakar Reddy announced retiring from politics. He feels politics changed over the last 40 years and it is difficult for him to adjust in present-day politics. JC did not contest in the recent election but two of his family members did only to lose.
- Jagan Wants To Shame Chandrababu With That Move
- Nationwide strike on June 17 announced by IMA
- Jagan Impresses Rest of the CMs at NITI Aayog
- Chandrababu Naidu to do security checking in airport like an ordinary man
- India Vs Pakistan World Cup Manchester Pitch Report
- BJP and YSRCP Joint Action Plan to kill TDP in AP!
- New Chairman for AP CRDA appointed
- Jagan is Already Better Than Chandrababu In That Aspect
- Why So Much Drama Chandrababuji?
- PM Modi & Imran Khan exchanged pleasantries at SCO Summit
- Bengaluru Transport Department hikes students bus fare
- Jagan Playing Mind Game with Chandrababu?
- Expectations from Union Budget 2019
- Jagan's Victory Attracted Nation's Attention
- Trump gets embarrassed by tweet!