Chennai sources stated that RK Nagar MLA and AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran appeared before special court on Tuesday in connection with a defamation petition filed against him by State Government. Meanwhile on behalf of Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami the state Government filed a criminal defamation complaint against him for speaking against CM in a public meeting held in Karur last year.
Furthermore according to prosecution, he deliberately defamed the CM and the government in the public meeting. Reportedly the complaint was filed before Karur principal session’s court in September last year. Meanwhile after the constitution of the special court trying criminal cases against MPs and MLAs in Chennai, the complaint was transferred to the special court. Further when the matter came up for hearing, Dhinakaran appeared before the court and received copies of the documents from the court.
Moreover when speaking to reporters after coming out from the court Dhinakaran said the prosecution had registered false charges against him and the meeting was conducted only after obtaining permission from the court. Apparently he denied the news about 95% of teachers, who were boycotting the profession for the past one week, have returned to the work and he said whenever situation demands the party will hold discussion with other likeminded parties.
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million