Accordingly even though the political analysts and TDP seniors are sending feelers about Pawan's soft corner for TDP and predicting that he will soon rethink on shaking hands with the party for coming elections, Pawan Kalyan's words at every latest speech are completely rubbishing those predictions and hints to the core.
Meanwhile the fresh shock from Pawan Kalyan must be totally irking Chandrababu and the TDP chief called up for an all party and several public associations meeting to discuss on analysis and fight for AP special status and implementation of bifurcation promises. Reportedly Pawan Kalyan at first applauded Chandrababu's call for an all-party meeting to discuss on the fight for special status to AP but ridiculed the way and time Chandrababu invited him which is not appreciated by Pawan.
Moreover Pawan once again assured that he is ready to join the fight only if it is genuine one for achieving special status and towards the fulfillment of promises made during state bifurcation, but not for nominal and titular meetings which end up with nothing. Accordingly Pawan said he believes only a strong fight achieves the status for state and Janasena would come forward only for such movements.
Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike Reportedly a large number of commuters in Hyderabad on Monday took to the Metro as the ongoing strike by employees of the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) intensified. Perhaps with Telangana Congress leaders and workers attempting to lay siege to Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao's residence in support of the strike, the police took a bizarre decision, to shut down
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?
- Two apps developed by UG students won Marconi Award
- P Chidambaram granted bail by SC in INX Media Case
- Donald Trump celebrates Diwali at White House on October 24
- Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra