As per report after launching the trial run of Kia Motors at the automobile giant's plant in Anantapur yesterday, Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu made a strange appeal to CEO of Kia Motors. Meanwhile when stating that he is the right person to position Andhra Pradesh to investors in South Korea, Chandrababu said "Last time also, He told you and now, he is ordering you Mr. Park. He wanted to make you an official ambassador for AP in South Korea. Tell me, if you are ready now".
When responding to the CM's appeal, Park said "He will be AP's ambassador in South Korea. To this, Chandrababu said "Mr. Park who is CEO of Kia is now official ambassador for AP in South Korea and he will release the official note on this." At such a quick in-principle approval, many people and businessmen who were present at the ceremony were surprised at Chandrababu's immediate permission.
Furthermore this request also pleasantly surprised many government officials who were present there as it was a sudden one from the Chief Minister. Moreover this proves that Chandrababu knows how to position Andhra Pradesh globally as someone once said "Don't sell your product. Your customers will do it for you."
Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today According to sources Congress leader Rahul Gandhi will on Monday campaign for the party in Haryana and will address a public meeting in Nuh. The sources said “Gandhi will address the meeting in the afternoon and will reach Nuh in southern Haryana by road from Delhi, and the meeting was finalized after consultations with party leaders of the state”. Meanwhile Nuh is the district headquarters in the Mewat area and falls under the Gurgaon parliamentary constituency. Gandhi is also campaigning for
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu
- AP Government To Buy A Multi-Storeyed Tower At Tadepalli