New Delhi sources stated that Parents should not treat the report cards of their children as their "visiting cards" or expect them to fulfill their unfulfilled dreams, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said today as he interacted with around 2,000 students, teachers and parents in the second edition of "pariksha pe charcha".
PM said "He would request parents, do not expect your children to fulfill your unfulfilled dreams. Every child has his or her own potential and strengths and it is important to understand every child's strengths. Parents often treat the report cards of their children as their visiting cards and that adds extra pressure on them which is very unreal and unhealthy". He added "Only when you take it in spirit and encourage your child, a 60% holder moves towards 70 or 80% and if you only criticize and scold your child for not getting 90%, they will start believing that they are incapable. It will take their grades further down towards 40% ".
Moreover he said "Our learning cannot be reduced to exams only. Our education must equip us to face various challenges of life as well and he sincerely believes that anything that challenges us and polishes us too. If there is nothing to test us, then we become complacent and there must always be something to challenge us". Reportedly the prime minister advised the students to aim big in life but do not get carried away in the process of realizing them.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?