New Delhi sources stated that Parents should not treat the report cards of their children as their "visiting cards" or expect them to fulfill their unfulfilled dreams, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said today as he interacted with around 2,000 students, teachers and parents in the second edition of "pariksha pe charcha".
PM said "He would request parents, do not expect your children to fulfill your unfulfilled dreams. Every child has his or her own potential and strengths and it is important to understand every child's strengths. Parents often treat the report cards of their children as their visiting cards and that adds extra pressure on them which is very unreal and unhealthy". He added "Only when you take it in spirit and encourage your child, a 60% holder moves towards 70 or 80% and if you only criticize and scold your child for not getting 90%, they will start believing that they are incapable. It will take their grades further down towards 40% ".
Moreover he said "Our learning cannot be reduced to exams only. Our education must equip us to face various challenges of life as well and he sincerely believes that anything that challenges us and polishes us too. If there is nothing to test us, then we become complacent and there must always be something to challenge us". Reportedly the prime minister advised the students to aim big in life but do not get carried away in the process of realizing them.
Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi or for that matter, any Telugu Film Industry Biggie met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP