Accordingly Budget airline GoAir on Tuesday said that it will commence direct flight operations on Kannur-Abu Dhabi-Kannur route from March 2019. Reports added Abu Dhabi will become the airline's fourth international destination and 28th overall. The company said in a statement "GoAir will operate 4 direct flight services per week between Kannur-Abu Dhabi-Kannur and bookings are now open at an all inclusive one way fare starting from Rs 6,099".
Furthermore recently GoAir announced international operations out of Kannur to Muscat. Apparently the airline will operate three direct flight services per week between Kannur-Muscat-Kannur effective from February 28, 2019. Moreover ticket prices to Abu Dhabi from Kannur were at RS 30,000 and drastically dropped following the announcement of GoAir flights to Kannur. GoAir’s starting offer is 6099 and the return is RS 7999. Presently GoAir operates across 24 domestic and 2 international destinations, with a fleet of 49 aircraft, comprising Airbus A320 and Airbus A320neo.
Moreover in a recent meeting, Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan had promised that more flights would operate to gulf countries from Kannur airport and he has also asked CEOs of these companies to reduce the excess fare prices to gulf countries.
Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal? TSRTC strike has reached to 11th day. Though Unions send signals on delegations on their demands, TRS Government doesn’t show much interest to resolve the issue. Adding to that, statements of Telangana Ministers were added fuel to fire.
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram