Accordingly Budget airline GoAir on Tuesday said that it will commence direct flight operations on Kannur-Abu Dhabi-Kannur route from March 2019. Reports added Abu Dhabi will become the airline's fourth international destination and 28th overall. The company said in a statement "GoAir will operate 4 direct flight services per week between Kannur-Abu Dhabi-Kannur and bookings are now open at an all inclusive one way fare starting from Rs 6,099".
Furthermore recently GoAir announced international operations out of Kannur to Muscat. Apparently the airline will operate three direct flight services per week between Kannur-Muscat-Kannur effective from February 28, 2019. Moreover ticket prices to Abu Dhabi from Kannur were at RS 30,000 and drastically dropped following the announcement of GoAir flights to Kannur. GoAir’s starting offer is 6099 and the return is RS 7999. Presently GoAir operates across 24 domestic and 2 international destinations, with a fleet of 49 aircraft, comprising Airbus A320 and Airbus A320neo.
Moreover in a recent meeting, Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan had promised that more flights would operate to gulf countries from Kannur airport and he has also asked CEOs of these companies to reduce the excess fare prices to gulf countries.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?