Hyderabad sources reported that a harmless Tweet from the Telangana Desk at the Davos Summit 2019 by Upasana Kamineni Konidela sent the Telangana political circles into a spin with speculation about her entry into politics. Presently political circles and some analysts set this against the context of her uncle Chevella MP Konda Visweswar Reddy quitting the TRS just before the Telangana Assembly Elections citing leadership issues.
Meanwhile he went ahead and joined the Congress Party and might in all likelihood contests in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections from the same constituency. Furthermore putting two plus two, overenthusiastic rumors started surfacing that Upasana Konidela would be pitted against her Uncle read Konda Visweswar Reddy by the TRS in Chevella. Konda Visweswar Reddy is Upasana's uncle as he is married to her mother's (Shobhana) sister, Sangita Reddy (daughters of Apollo Group of Hospitals Chairmen, Dr Prathap C Reddy).
said that there is no truth in the rumor on her joining politics and also explained that her aunt Sangita Reddy was her boss. Also she clarified that she loved her job as the head of the Apollo Charity and her other philanthropic activities and also praised Konda Vishweshwar for his developmental activities in Chevella.
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million