Chennai sources stated that Tamilnadu's expectations are high on the BJP led government at the Centre, which will present the interim Budget for the fiscal year 2019-20 on Feb.1. Meanwhile this will be the last budget before the Lok Sabha poll due between April and May this year. Accordingly Tamilnadu hopes to see more announcements for railways and numerous projects including the port development project under the BJP government's ambitious Sagarmala program, which had not taken off in the State on expected lines.
Furthermore the Union Budget will be a wholesome one and it will address the concerns of diverse sections in the country and it will be a full one," Union minister of state for finance and shipping Pon Radhakrishnan has asserted on Wednesday. Reportedly sources in the BJP indicate that several key announcements would figure in the budget, as the BJP is keen on helping the lotus to bloom in Tamilnadu, this time at least.
BJP senior M. Chakravarthy said “Our party would soon unveil plans for alliance in the State and chalk out a strategy to win good number of Lok Sabha seats this time”. Moreover on Jan.21, both the Minister of State for Finance Shiv Partap Shukla and Pon Radhakrishnan jointly observed the 'Halwa Ceremony' to mark the beginning of printing of documents, officially relation to 2019 interim budget.
Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi or for that matter, any Telugu Film Industry Biggie met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP