Kolkata sources added that challenging Prime Minister Narendra Modi to prove that she took money for selling her paintings, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has sent defamation notice to BJP chief Amit Shah and other leaders over their accusations. Meanwhile when addressing a public rally in Birbhum, the Trinamool Congress supremo called the BJP leaders "uncivil".
She said hitting out at the prime minister "Modi babu, prove that she earned crores by selling my paintings. Prove it. Don't think that only you have agencies. Even states have their own CID, economic offence wing and STF". Furthermore Banerjee's remark comes as the Opposition has been attacking the BJP government at the Centre over alleged misuse of CBI.
Moreover after reminding the saffron party of its ongoing case, the Bengal CM said, "Don’t forget probe on child trafficking case is still on, don’t forget LPG gas scam probe is still on, don’t forget molestation case probe is still on and they have all the papers. Moreover he would like to request the people of Bengal to chase these demons away. She added “They (BJP) are thieves’ party and looting money. Don’t forget we can also show you the mirror at right time on GST, Rafael and Demonetization and BJP leaders are bundle of lies. Prove that we create problem in celebrating Durga Puja and Saraswati Puja or retire from active politics”.
Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi or for that matter, any Telugu Film Industry Biggie met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP