Kolkata sources added that challenging Prime Minister Narendra Modi to prove that she took money for selling her paintings, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has sent defamation notice to BJP chief Amit Shah and other leaders over their accusations. Meanwhile when addressing a public rally in Birbhum, the Trinamool Congress supremo called the BJP leaders "uncivil".
She said hitting out at the prime minister "Modi babu, prove that she earned crores by selling my paintings. Prove it. Don't think that only you have agencies. Even states have their own CID, economic offence wing and STF". Furthermore Banerjee's remark comes as the Opposition has been attacking the BJP government at the Centre over alleged misuse of CBI.
Moreover after reminding the saffron party of its ongoing case, the Bengal CM said, "Don’t forget probe on child trafficking case is still on, don’t forget LPG gas scam probe is still on, don’t forget molestation case probe is still on and they have all the papers. Moreover he would like to request the people of Bengal to chase these demons away. She added “They (BJP) are thieves’ party and looting money. Don’t forget we can also show you the mirror at right time on GST, Rafael and Demonetization and BJP leaders are bundle of lies. Prove that we create problem in celebrating Durga Puja and Saraswati Puja or retire from active politics”.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?