Washington sources reported that the US President Donald Trump will make a significant announcement on the status of the fight against the ISIS in Syria during his State of the Union Address next week, the Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has said. Meanwhile Trump is scheduled to deliver the State of the Union Address in a joint session of the US Congress on February 5.
Pompeo told "The President will make a significant announcement, I think, in the State of the Union next week with respect to the status of the caliphate, the real estate, and the grounds from which ISIS had been operating in Syria when this administration came in”. Furthermore Pompeo also informed that Trump would host foreign ministers of the "Global Coalition to Defeat the ISIS" and have discussions with them.
Previously Pompeo met with Australian Foreign Minister Marise Payne, during which they exchanged information on developments connected to the planned, phased withdrawal of US troops from Syria now that the ISIS Caliphate has been defeated. State Department Deputy Spokesperson Robert Paladino said "Both sides underscored their resolve to continue the campaign to completely eradicate ISIS in the Core and its global network of extremists".
Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal? TSRTC strike has reached to 11th day. Though Unions send signals on delegations on their demands, TRS Government doesn’t show much interest to resolve the issue. Adding to that, statements of Telangana Ministers were added fuel to fire.
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram