Education minister Sengottayan has said that extra marks will be given for school students if they are planting trees. In the recent years, many changes have come in the TN educational system including the smart education scheme, the syllabus change and focus on improving special skills of children.
There were also plans announced to change and bring improvements in scoring methods in exams and the marks system as said by school education department and few months back the department had announced that additional marks will be given for students who grow trees, and this was confirmed today by the minister for school education Sengottaiyan.
As he spoke in an event, the minister said that 12 marks will be given for students with 2 marks per subject, and this plan is brought in to make kids aware of importance of trees. When talking to reporters he said experts been sent abroad to learn about the education system inculcated in foreign countries and to implement the same in Tamilnadu.
Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today According to sources Congress leader Rahul Gandhi will on Monday campaign for the party in Haryana and will address a public meeting in Nuh. The sources said “Gandhi will address the meeting in the afternoon and will reach Nuh in southern Haryana by road from Delhi, and the meeting was finalized after consultations with party leaders of the state”. Meanwhile Nuh is the district headquarters in the Mewat area and falls under the Gurgaon parliamentary constituency. Gandhi is also campaigning for
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu
- AP Government To Buy A Multi-Storeyed Tower At Tadepalli