Piyush Goyal says our govt had the power to ask RBI to review the NPA situation of banks and stop the culture of phone banking. He said previously there was pressure on only small businessmen to repay loans but now even defaulting managements of big companies are under pressure to repay loans in time and they have noticed that Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra and Oriental Bank have come out of the PCA framework and our efforts to clean up the banking system will help others too very soon.
Goyal said “They have recovered Rs 3 lakh crore so far from the banking system clean up, Goyal points out as he moves to the initiatives in the real estate sector”. Furthermore RERA 2016 and Benami Transaction Prohibition Act are helping to bring transparency in real estate. For the financial year 2019-2020 MGNREGA allocation has been set at Rs 60,000 crore. Further Pradhan Mantra Gram Sadak Yojana allocation is set at Rs 19,000 crore, he said, adding, kids will no longer have to walk from home to school and they will now have a bus service there.
He added “The government is committed to providing electricity to every house, where LED will help save Rs 50,000 crore in electricity bills in the next few years”. Moreover farmers with less than 2 hectare land will be given Rs 6,000 per year as direct transfer and farmers owning upto 2 hectares to get Rs 6,000 per year.
Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today According to sources Congress leader Rahul Gandhi will on Monday campaign for the party in Haryana and will address a public meeting in Nuh. The sources said “Gandhi will address the meeting in the afternoon and will reach Nuh in southern Haryana by road from Delhi, and the meeting was finalized after consultations with party leaders of the state”. Meanwhile Nuh is the district headquarters in the Mewat area and falls under the Gurgaon parliamentary constituency. Gandhi is also campaigning for
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu
- AP Government To Buy A Multi-Storeyed Tower At Tadepalli