Piyush Goyal Finance Minister said “The Kisan yojana will be effective December 1, 2018, and the money will be directly transferred into their account. Expect spend of Rs 75,000 crore on this scheme, where Rs 20,000 crore allocation will be added to the revised estimates of the FY18-19”. Reportedly direct Benefit Support of Rs 6,000 crore to farmers with landholdings below 2 hectares to be transferred directly into bank account of beneficiary farmers in three installments of Rs 2,000 each, funded by Govt of India around 12 crore farmers to benefit from the scheme which will cost the govt around Rs 75,000 crore.
Furthermore PM Kisaan Samman Nidhi to support farmers in procuring basic farm inputs like seeds and fertilizer, to benefit seed and fertilizer companies. He noted Health cards, quality seeds, irrigation facilities etc have been taken into consideration to improve the well being of farmers. Further to support farmers they have formed PM KISAN. Meanwhile under this the vulnerable farmers, upto 2 hectares will get direct income support of Rs 6,000 per year and the amount will be transferred directly into bank accounts of the farmer in three installments. About 12 crore farmers will benefit from it and the scheme will kick off from December 1”.
As per budget monthly pension of Rs 3,000 for workers in unorganized sector. Goyal announced allocation of Rs 500 crore for mega pension scheme. He added “Instead of rescheduling of crop loans, those farmers severely affected by natural calamities will get 2% interest subvention and additional 3% interest subvention upon timely repayment”. Apparently for workers and laborers, a new pension scheme has been increased from Rs 3,500 to Rs 7,000.
Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike Reportedly a large number of commuters in Hyderabad on Monday took to the Metro as the ongoing strike by employees of the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) intensified. Perhaps with Telangana Congress leaders and workers attempting to lay siege to Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao's residence in support of the strike, the police took a bizarre decision, to shut down
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?
- Two apps developed by UG students won Marconi Award
- P Chidambaram granted bail by SC in INX Media Case
- Donald Trump celebrates Diwali at White House on October 24
- Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra