According to report 75% of woman beneficiaries under PM MudraYojana, 26 weeks of maternity leave and Pradhan Mantri Matritva Yojana, are all empowering women. He said “To ensure cleaner fuel and health assurance, we embarked on PM Ujjwala Yojana, a program to give 8 crore free LPG connections to rural households, out of which 6 crore connections have been given already”. Meanwhile National Artificial Intelligence Portal to be developed soon.
He said moving on to defense sector, where they had promised to implement One Rank One Pension and they have already disbursed over Rs 35,000 crore after implementing the scheme in true spirit and Defense Budget increased to Rs 3 lakh crore. Furthermore India is the fastest highway developer in the whole world, 27 kms of highways built each day, projects stuck for decades completed; #SagarMala will help faster handling of import and export cars.
Moreover in the last 5 years they have installed solar generation capacity in India increased by 10 times. Apparently all farmers affected by severe natural disasters to will continue to get 2% interest subvention and additional 3 percent on timely loan repayment. Nextly Indian Railways budget outlay Rs 1,48,658 crore. Reportedly Indian Railways operating ratio is to improve to 95% for 2019-20 from 96.2% in 2018-19 and is seen at 96.2% in FY19 and 95% in FY20. He added “Aadhaar is now near-universally implemented and helped ensure poor get the benefit of govt schemes directly in their bank accounts”.
EPS spends 15 crores on ads! Former Tamilnadu chief minister Jayalalitha had won the 2016 elections and became the CM for the second term. However within sometime after swearing in as CM her health was affected and she was admitted to Apollo and was receiving treatment for 75 days and following treatment failure, she had passed away
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!