Finance Minister Goyal said electric vehicles a key part of govt's vision for 2030. Meanwhile the expenditure target for FY20 is at Rs 27.84 lakh crore and FY20 fiscal deficit target is at 3.4%. He thanked taxpayers for their contribution toward the well being of the society and providing basic amenities to the poor. He said "The tax you pay will provide healthcare to 50 crore brothers, sisters and children”.
Nextly Individual tax payers with taxable annual income up to Rs 5 lakh will get full tax rebate. Furthermore Govt announces tax exemption for income up to Rs 5 lakh per year. He added the salary earners, pensioners and senior citizens should not wait to get clarity on their taxes.
Moreover monthly consumption of mobile data is up by over 50 times in 5 years. To boost consumer spending Income up to Rs 5,00,000 to be exempt from income tax. Furthermore all interest income above Rs 40,000 from bank deposits will now get taxed and not Rs 10,000 and the standard deduction are raised from Rs 40,000 to Rs 50,000. Reportedly no tax on notional rent on second self-occupied house and no TDS on house rent up to Rs 2.4 lakh. He added “This is not just a budget but lays out the path to progress of the country”.
Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today According to sources Congress leader Rahul Gandhi will on Monday campaign for the party in Haryana and will address a public meeting in Nuh. The sources said “Gandhi will address the meeting in the afternoon and will reach Nuh in southern Haryana by road from Delhi, and the meeting was finalized after consultations with party leaders of the state”. Meanwhile Nuh is the district headquarters in the Mewat area and falls under the Gurgaon parliamentary constituency. Gandhi is also campaigning for
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu
- AP Government To Buy A Multi-Storeyed Tower At Tadepalli