As per report Finance Minister Piyush Goyal said "The government has made a historic plan called the PM Kisan program. Those small farmers who have less than two acres will get a support of Rs. 6,000,". He said it will be transferred directly to the bank accounts of farmers in three installments of Rs. 2,000 and announced an allocation of Rs. 75,000 crore for the scheme.
Meanwhile the government announced a pension scheme for the workers in the unorganized sector with a monthly income of up to Rs. 15,000. Furthermore an assured monthly pension of Rs.3,000 after they retire at 60 was announced by Mr. Goyal. Furthermore 50% of the country's Gross Domestic Product (GDP) comes from "sweat and toil of 42 crore workers in the unorganized sector."
Mr. Goyal added “High growth and formalization of economy has resulted in increased Employees'' Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) membership by 2 crore in last two years”. Reportedly the fiscal deficit in 2018-19 would be 3.4% of gross domestic product (GDP), slightly higher than the targeted 3.3%”. Nextly the government also decided to hike the gratuity limit from Rs. 10 lakh to Rs. 20 lakh from the next financial year. Moreover Piyush Goyal said "We have also brought the world's largest medical insurance program, Ayushman Bharat and so far 10 lakh people have got help." Finally the GST has continuously reduced where most items of daily use for poor and middle class are now in 0 to 5% tax bracket”.
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million