As per report Chigurupati Jayaram, Managing Director of Coastal Bank, former Managing Director of Express TV and owner of Techtran Polylenses Ltd at Balanagar, was killed last night while he was on his way from Hyderabad to Vijayawada. Reportedly he was died around 11.20 PM on Thursday in a suspicious manner after his car crossed Chillakallu toll gate at 10.22 PM, where his body was found in the back seat of his car and his car was parked on the side of the highway at Ithavaram village in Nandigama Mandal of Krishna district.
Meanwhile Jayaram's untimely death is raising several suspicions. Severe head injuries have been identified on Jayaram's body. Furthermore there are no damages to car indicating that it couldn't be a road accident. Police have registered the case under suspicious death and probing the matter. Apparently it is being investigated that Jayaram's car had passed the Chillakallu toll gate. But it is not clear yet that who was driving the car during the incident. Meanwhile just an hour after Jayaram's death, a few employees of Coastal Bank got calls informing about Jayaram's death.
Moreover Chigurupati Jayaram had served as MD of Express TV. Earlier on Jan 20, 2017, Jayaram was arrested by officials of the Balanagar police station and the Special Operations Team (SOT), Cyberabad police for non-payment of employees' salaries/compensation who were removed from service as per an agreement signed between the two parties.
Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi or for that matter, any Telugu Film Industry Biggie met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP