As per report Chigurupati Jayaram, Managing Director of Coastal Bank, former Managing Director of Express TV and owner of Techtran Polylenses Ltd at Balanagar, was killed last night while he was on his way from Hyderabad to Vijayawada. Reportedly he was died around 11.20 PM on Thursday in a suspicious manner after his car crossed Chillakallu toll gate at 10.22 PM, where his body was found in the back seat of his car and his car was parked on the side of the highway at Ithavaram village in Nandigama Mandal of Krishna district.
Meanwhile Jayaram's untimely death is raising several suspicions. Severe head injuries have been identified on Jayaram's body. Furthermore there are no damages to car indicating that it couldn't be a road accident. Police have registered the case under suspicious death and probing the matter. Apparently it is being investigated that Jayaram's car had passed the Chillakallu toll gate. But it is not clear yet that who was driving the car during the incident. Meanwhile just an hour after Jayaram's death, a few employees of Coastal Bank got calls informing about Jayaram's death.
Moreover Chigurupati Jayaram had served as MD of Express TV. Earlier on Jan 20, 2017, Jayaram was arrested by officials of the Balanagar police station and the Special Operations Team (SOT), Cyberabad police for non-payment of employees' salaries/compensation who were removed from service as per an agreement signed between the two parties.
Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday Reportedly ahead of Former Chief Minister and AIADMK supreme Jayalalitha’s birth anniversary, the Madras High Court on Wednesday refused to relax its ban on registered political parties installing flex boards, digital banners or placards on arterial roads in or any other roads in the State. Recently a Division Bench comprising of Justices M Sathyanarayanan and M Nirmal Kumar rejected
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu