As per report Nizamabad MP and senior Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) leader K Kavitha on Wednesday hit out at Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister and Telugu Desam Party (TDP) President Chandrababu Naidu, for the latter's comments on the meeting between YSRCP chief Jaganmohan Reddy and TRS Working President K T Rama Rao.
Meanwhile Kavitha was taking questions from citizens and Twitter users alike as part of a #AskMPKavitha event. Reportedly the Nizamabad MP, who is also Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao's daughter, answered several questions on various issues. When responding to a question asked by a Twitter user on Naidu's comments, Kavitha said, "It seems that Naidu will find whatever KCR does, problematic. What she wished to say to him is that we are not concerned about whom you are meeting as a political party and who KCR is meeting, is not an issue that should concern you."
Previously Naidu had said that "jealous people were coming together for a conspiracy against Andhra Pradesh". Moreover he alleged that KCR was against Andhra Pradesh's development and afraid of his own inefficiency while Jaganmohan Reddy was scared that he might have to go to jail in corruption cases. Naidu said "With this meeting the nexus between them is exposed," who has been trying to play anchor to an anti BJP front at the national level.
Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal? TSRTC strike has reached to 11th day. Though Unions send signals on delegations on their demands, TRS Government doesn’t show much interest to resolve the issue. Adding to that, statements of Telangana Ministers were added fuel to fire.
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram