As per report Nizamabad MP and senior Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) leader K Kavitha on Wednesday hit out at Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister and Telugu Desam Party (TDP) President Chandrababu Naidu, for the latter's comments on the meeting between YSRCP chief Jaganmohan Reddy and TRS Working President K T Rama Rao.
Meanwhile Kavitha was taking questions from citizens and Twitter users alike as part of a #AskMPKavitha event. Reportedly the Nizamabad MP, who is also Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao's daughter, answered several questions on various issues. When responding to a question asked by a Twitter user on Naidu's comments, Kavitha said, "It seems that Naidu will find whatever KCR does, problematic. What she wished to say to him is that we are not concerned about whom you are meeting as a political party and who KCR is meeting, is not an issue that should concern you."
Previously Naidu had said that "jealous people were coming together for a conspiracy against Andhra Pradesh". Moreover he alleged that KCR was against Andhra Pradesh's development and afraid of his own inefficiency while Jaganmohan Reddy was scared that he might have to go to jail in corruption cases. Naidu said "With this meeting the nexus between them is exposed," who has been trying to play anchor to an anti BJP front at the national level.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?