Accordingly the ruling AIADMK on Wednesday invited applications from candidates aspiring to contest the Lok Sabha polls in Tamilnadu and Puducherry even as it made it clear that party cadres were strongly opposed to a tie-up with the BJP and there are 39 Lok Sabha constituencies in Tamilnadu and one in Puducherry.
Meanwhile even as it maintained that an electoral alliance will be decided once the dates for general elections are announced, the AIADMK gave broad hints on who it wished to ally with and who it would like to avoid. Moreover the recent C-Voter's National Approval Ratings has predicted zero seats for the AIADMK in a situation that they stand alone in these polls.
Apparently the Congress DMK alliance is predicted to win all 39 seats in the state while NDA and AIADMK are projected as heading towards a massive loss and the DMK is expected to win 30 seats while the Congress will bag 9, as per the ratings. As per report AIADMK is predicted to win 21.3%, while the BJP is predicted to win only at 6.7% of votes and zero seats. Others are predicted to get 27.8% of the total votes.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?