Accordingly the ruling AIADMK on Wednesday invited applications from candidates aspiring to contest the Lok Sabha polls in Tamilnadu and Puducherry even as it made it clear that party cadres were strongly opposed to a tie-up with the BJP and there are 39 Lok Sabha constituencies in Tamilnadu and one in Puducherry.
Meanwhile even as it maintained that an electoral alliance will be decided once the dates for general elections are announced, the AIADMK gave broad hints on who it wished to ally with and who it would like to avoid. Moreover the recent C-Voter's National Approval Ratings has predicted zero seats for the AIADMK in a situation that they stand alone in these polls.
Apparently the Congress DMK alliance is predicted to win all 39 seats in the state while NDA and AIADMK are projected as heading towards a massive loss and the DMK is expected to win 30 seats while the Congress will bag 9, as per the ratings. As per report AIADMK is predicted to win 21.3%, while the BJP is predicted to win only at 6.7% of votes and zero seats. Others are predicted to get 27.8% of the total votes.
Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal? TSRTC strike has reached to 11th day. Though Unions send signals on delegations on their demands, TRS Government doesn’t show much interest to resolve the issue. Adding to that, statements of Telangana Ministers were added fuel to fire.
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram