Hyderabad sources reported that when a common man violates rules, the government takes stern action. When IAS officers who play key roles in the administration ignore rules and the government looks the other way. Meanwhile as many as 64 IAS officers from the Telugu states have not filed their annual report on immovable property return (IPR) to the department of personnel and training (DoPT).
Reportedly Telangana state has 138 IAS officers and 170 are posted in Andhra Pradesh. Furthermore the deadline for IAS officers to submit their IPR will end at midnight on January 31.In 2018, 86 IAS officers from the two states did not submit their IPRs to the DoPT. As per DoPT’s instructions, vigilance clearance shall be denied to IAS officers who fail to submit the annual immovable property returns and they will therefore find it difficult to go on deputation, foreign training and for empanelment among others.
Moreover in Telangana, 17 IAS officers and in AP 47 have not yet filed their IPRs for 2019 as per DoPT data and also a senior officer said that every year some of his colleagues do not submit IPRs and he had never heard of denial of permission to visit foreign countries or any other action taken by the Centre on them.
Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case Reportedly in the sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case that is unfolding in Kerala, investigating authorities have said that they have made a few crucial findings over the past few days. Meanwhile Kozhikode rural Superintendent of Police KG Simon confirmed that 47 year old Jolly had read extensively about cyanide and how it is used before allegedly poisoning the six members of her family.
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu
- AP Government To Buy A Multi-Storeyed Tower At Tadepalli
- Indo-US joint military training in Seattle from 13 Oct