Hyderabad sources reported that when a common man violates rules, the government takes stern action. When IAS officers who play key roles in the administration ignore rules and the government looks the other way. Meanwhile as many as 64 IAS officers from the Telugu states have not filed their annual report on immovable property return (IPR) to the department of personnel and training (DoPT).
Reportedly Telangana state has 138 IAS officers and 170 are posted in Andhra Pradesh. Furthermore the deadline for IAS officers to submit their IPR will end at midnight on January 31.In 2018, 86 IAS officers from the two states did not submit their IPRs to the DoPT. As per DoPT’s instructions, vigilance clearance shall be denied to IAS officers who fail to submit the annual immovable property returns and they will therefore find it difficult to go on deputation, foreign training and for empanelment among others.
Moreover in Telangana, 17 IAS officers and in AP 47 have not yet filed their IPRs for 2019 as per DoPT data and also a senior officer said that every year some of his colleagues do not submit IPRs and he had never heard of denial of permission to visit foreign countries or any other action taken by the Centre on them.
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million