It was announced by the finance minister Piyush goshal that more than 60,000 crores have been allocated for the Railway in the 2019 central Budget presented yesterday. The BJP government at the centre presented its last budget of this tenure today in the Lok Sabha, and was done by finance minister Piyush Goyal. Of late Railway budget is presented along with Union Budget, and yesterday some important railway department plans were announced.
Finance Minister Piyush Goyal revealed there are zero unmanned railway crossings adding that within 5 years 1 lakh digital villages will be in existence. From 6,38,000 crores revenue last year to 12,00,000 crores this year, railways had developed and now a massive budget of 64,000 crores is allocated for railways.
Meanwhile Railway ministry, which is also headed by Goyal, started many new trains, including indigenously manufactured Train18, made Wi-Fi available at stations, built rail over bridges, among many other things. Previously the amount was Rs 55,088 crore in 2018-19. The budgetary allocation was Rs 41,813 .8 crore in 2017-18 and Rs 45,231.63 crore in 2016-17.
Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal? TSRTC strike has reached to 11th day. Though Unions send signals on delegations on their demands, TRS Government doesn’t show much interest to resolve the issue. Adding to that, statements of Telangana Ministers were added fuel to fire.
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram