New Jersey: North American Telugu Association (NATA) has been talking to the students of University of Farmington and following up with them. It is very unfortunate that several students are affected by this University and the majority are Telugu students. Most of these students have joined to get their work permits without knowing that this college is not accredited and became victims of this. Their dreams are shattered now.
Several students have contacted and explained their situation to us. NATA has organized a conference call with attorneys Vijay Yellareddigari, Santosh Reddy Somireddy and Yahya Thabit. Hundreds of students joined and spoke to them and explained what they are going through. Attorneys have explained what their rights are and tried to console them and offered help to all the victims. NATA is offering a free attorney consultation for University of Farmington Students through these attorneys. Thanks to Vijay Yellareddigari and Santosh R. Somireddy for offering help.
NATA is informing parents not to be panic as all these students will be treated well in the custody of Department of Home Land security and they will not do any physical harm to the students. NATA leaders from different parts of
the America are meeting with students and consoling them.
We are advising the other students not to fall into the traps and instead work hard and get OPT/CPT from reputed universities as per the normal guidelines.
If some university is offering a CPT without any course, it is not true at all. NATA is monitoring the situation and helping the victims.
If anyone needs to contact Indian Embassy, you can contact their 24/7 helpline [(202) 322-1190, (202) 340-2590]. You can also send an Email to cons3.[email protected]
Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal? TSRTC strike has reached to 11th day. Though Unions send signals on delegations on their demands, TRS Government doesn’t show much interest to resolve the issue. Adding to that, statements of Telangana Ministers were added fuel to fire.
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram