Accordingly Palakol is the constituency which has been the fort of TDP since 1988. Meanwhile it was only in 2009 elections, the power has gone into the hands of Congress candidate Usha Rani, defeated Chiranjeevi of PRP in the same election and was hailed as giant killer. Reportedly Palakol, though the home town of mega family, failed to support Chiranjeevi in 2009 and the present wave of Jana Sena cannot withstand the power of Nimmala Ramanaidu, the TDP candidate of the constituency. Hence contesting from Palakol will be risky for Pawan Kalyan.
Secondly Anantapur is the second option that they are looking at, but Prabhakar Chowdary of TDP is very strong here, and the constituency is another strong fort of TDP. Meanwhile the second in the battle who may stand as strong opponent for TDP will be YSRCP candidate but not Janasena. Hence Anantapur cannot be the right choice for Power Star.
Thirdly Tirupathi looks a bit favorable and safe bet. Earlier Chiranjeevi won from this place in 2009 elections and there may not be any notable obstacle for PK to contest from this constituency until and unless, TDP and YSRCP field strong and popular candidates. Moreover Pawan Kalyan needs to contest in this election to boost up the morale of Jana Sainiks. He cannot step back from contesting. However victory or defeat, he should take a bold step at least to print positive impression among the voters.
Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi or for that matter, any Telugu Film Industry Biggie met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP