Accordingly as the Constitutional Head of both the Telugu States, he has also played the role of a mediator in ironing out differences between the states but also has created them by being close to the Centre and he has been double-faced in his approach towards both the states. Meanwhile despite having a limited role, Narasimhan has been accused of being loyal to the BJP after TDP broke off its ties with NDA and walked out.
Apparently he has been extremely positive towards TRS to the extent of plotting against Andhra Pradesh. Furthermore several instances and examples have shown his interference in bringing pro-TRS allies together. Reportedly he is also believed to have brokered a deal between Jana Sena and TRS, despite bitter relations both the parties had earlier.
Moreover he has also been responsible for the most recent tie-up of anti-TDP allies, the TRS and YSR Congress. Presently he is also in a dilemma whether he committed a blunder by unnecessarily praising the AP government and showing the TDP in a positive light which might turn out to catalyze BJP's negative image in Andhra Pradesh. Meanwhile he has enjoyed his time as the Governor of two Telugu states as a rare honor, he has also put himself in a difficult situation that may come back to bite him later.
EPS spends 15 crores on ads! Former Tamilnadu chief minister Jayalalitha had won the 2016 elections and became the CM for the second term. However within sometime after swearing in as CM her health was affected and she was admitted to Apollo and was receiving treatment for 75 days and following treatment failure, she had passed away
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!