Accordingly as the Constitutional Head of both the Telugu States, he has also played the role of a mediator in ironing out differences between the states but also has created them by being close to the Centre and he has been double-faced in his approach towards both the states. Meanwhile despite having a limited role, Narasimhan has been accused of being loyal to the BJP after TDP broke off its ties with NDA and walked out.
Apparently he has been extremely positive towards TRS to the extent of plotting against Andhra Pradesh. Furthermore several instances and examples have shown his interference in bringing pro-TRS allies together. Reportedly he is also believed to have brokered a deal between Jana Sena and TRS, despite bitter relations both the parties had earlier.
Moreover he has also been responsible for the most recent tie-up of anti-TDP allies, the TRS and YSR Congress. Presently he is also in a dilemma whether he committed a blunder by unnecessarily praising the AP government and showing the TDP in a positive light which might turn out to catalyze BJP's negative image in Andhra Pradesh. Meanwhile he has enjoyed his time as the Governor of two Telugu states as a rare honor, he has also put himself in a difficult situation that may come back to bite him later.
Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today According to sources Congress leader Rahul Gandhi will on Monday campaign for the party in Haryana and will address a public meeting in Nuh. The sources said “Gandhi will address the meeting in the afternoon and will reach Nuh in southern Haryana by road from Delhi, and the meeting was finalized after consultations with party leaders of the state”. Meanwhile Nuh is the district headquarters in the Mewat area and falls under the Gurgaon parliamentary constituency. Gandhi is also campaigning for
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu
- AP Government To Buy A Multi-Storeyed Tower At Tadepalli