New Delhi sources stated that businessman Robert Vadra cannot be arrested till February 16 in an alleged money laundering case, a court in Delhi said yesterday. Meanwhile his lawyer said Mr. Vadra will join investigation in the case filed by the Enforcement Directorate over alleged wrongdoing in a deal of a London based property worth 1.9 million pounds.
Furthermore the husband of Congress leader Priyanka Gandhi Vadra, who was recently appointed in-charge of eastern Uttar Pradesh where the Lok Sabha constituency of Prime Minister Narendra Modi is also located, denied the probe agency's allegations as "witch-hunting in an election year". Reportedly Mr Vadra's close aide Manoj Arora, another accused in the case, was already given protection from arrested.
ED alleged the ED alleged that emails were exchanged between Bhandari, Robert Vadra and Manoj Arora. "Vadra was beneficially controlling the property and he arranged funds for renovation work of property”. Moreover as per the law enforcement agency, On 10 December 2009, a payment of 1.9 million GBP made from the account of Santach International UAE and that Sanjay Bhandari was not the actual owner of the property.
EPS spends 15 crores on ads! Former Tamilnadu chief minister Jayalalitha had won the 2016 elections and became the CM for the second term. However within sometime after swearing in as CM her health was affected and she was admitted to Apollo and was receiving treatment for 75 days and following treatment failure, she had passed away
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!