New Delhi sources stated that businessman Robert Vadra cannot be arrested till February 16 in an alleged money laundering case, a court in Delhi said yesterday. Meanwhile his lawyer said Mr. Vadra will join investigation in the case filed by the Enforcement Directorate over alleged wrongdoing in a deal of a London based property worth 1.9 million pounds.
Furthermore the husband of Congress leader Priyanka Gandhi Vadra, who was recently appointed in-charge of eastern Uttar Pradesh where the Lok Sabha constituency of Prime Minister Narendra Modi is also located, denied the probe agency's allegations as "witch-hunting in an election year". Reportedly Mr Vadra's close aide Manoj Arora, another accused in the case, was already given protection from arrested.
ED alleged the ED alleged that emails were exchanged between Bhandari, Robert Vadra and Manoj Arora. "Vadra was beneficially controlling the property and he arranged funds for renovation work of property”. Moreover as per the law enforcement agency, On 10 December 2009, a payment of 1.9 million GBP made from the account of Santach International UAE and that Sanjay Bhandari was not the actual owner of the property.
Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike Reportedly a large number of commuters in Hyderabad on Monday took to the Metro as the ongoing strike by employees of the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) intensified. Perhaps with Telangana Congress leaders and workers attempting to lay siege to Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao's residence in support of the strike, the police took a bizarre decision, to shut down
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?
- Two apps developed by UG students won Marconi Award
- P Chidambaram granted bail by SC in INX Media Case
- Donald Trump celebrates Diwali at White House on October 24
- Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra