According to sources eight recruiters from Telangana and AP, who are being put for trial by the US immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), have been charged with facilitating at least 600 students to stay illegally in the US. Reportedly the eight will be produced before the US Criminal court on February 4 and the eight had made over Rs 2.1 crore, through the enrollment.
Furthermore through an Undercover Operation, The US Homeland Security, created a fake university in Farmington Hills to bring in students who were trying to illegally reside in the US. Ashok Kolla, joint treasurer of TANA “Representatives of Telugu Association of North America (TANA) had visited the students, along with attorneys and consulate diplomats”.
Moreover “The ones detained will face deportation, and the respective attorneys will approach the immigration judge for their departure notice on Monday. A source said “For now, the attorneys have sought details of students and will be seeking voluntary departure from the Immigration Judge. Several students have already been served notices to appear before the immigration judge and of the total detained, 80% are Telugu”.
Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike Reportedly a large number of commuters in Hyderabad on Monday took to the Metro as the ongoing strike by employees of the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) intensified. Perhaps with Telangana Congress leaders and workers attempting to lay siege to Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao's residence in support of the strike, the police took a bizarre decision, to shut down
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?
- Two apps developed by UG students won Marconi Award
- P Chidambaram granted bail by SC in INX Media Case
- Donald Trump celebrates Diwali at White House on October 24
- Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra