According to sources eight recruiters from Telangana and AP, who are being put for trial by the US immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), have been charged with facilitating at least 600 students to stay illegally in the US. Reportedly the eight will be produced before the US Criminal court on February 4 and the eight had made over Rs 2.1 crore, through the enrollment.
Furthermore through an Undercover Operation, The US Homeland Security, created a fake university in Farmington Hills to bring in students who were trying to illegally reside in the US. Ashok Kolla, joint treasurer of TANA “Representatives of Telugu Association of North America (TANA) had visited the students, along with attorneys and consulate diplomats”.
Moreover “The ones detained will face deportation, and the respective attorneys will approach the immigration judge for their departure notice on Monday. A source said “For now, the attorneys have sought details of students and will be seeking voluntary departure from the Immigration Judge. Several students have already been served notices to appear before the immigration judge and of the total detained, 80% are Telugu”.
EPS spends 15 crores on ads! Former Tamilnadu chief minister Jayalalitha had won the 2016 elections and became the CM for the second term. However within sometime after swearing in as CM her health was affected and she was admitted to Apollo and was receiving treatment for 75 days and following treatment failure, she had passed away
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!