Social Media’s most searched young Priya Prakash Varrier, whose wink in a song from Malayalam film Oru Adar Love turned her into an internet sensation, is going to find transitioning to Bollywood not such a smooth sail. Meanwhile her debut film Sridevi Bungalow has run into rough weather with the real Sridevi’s husband Boney Kapoor seeking legal action against it.
Furthermore retaliating to what he clearly sees as infringing upon his late wife’s life (in a distasteful reference to the real Sridevi’s tragic end, the teaser showed Priya lying inert in a bath-tub) Boney has sent the film’s producers a strongly worded legal notice. Reportedly a source close to him says, “Boney won’t play into their hands and make any statement as these people (behind Sridevi Bungalow) are only looking at how to generate curiosity in their pathetic film. But he will take every legal step to prevent this sleazy film from being made.”
Moreover Prasanth Mambully, the film’s director, is reportedly unfazed by Boney’s legal reprimand. He said “We received a legal notice from Mr. Boney Kapoor last week. We will face it. My film is a suspense thriller and he told Boney that Sridevi is a common name and his film’s character also happens to be an actress”. Apparently friends of the Kapoors say he won’t rest easy until this film is stopped.
Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case Reportedly in the sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case that is unfolding in Kerala, investigating authorities have said that they have made a few crucial findings over the past few days. Meanwhile Kozhikode rural Superintendent of Police KG Simon confirmed that 47 year old Jolly had read extensively about cyanide and how it is used before allegedly poisoning the six members of her family.
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu
- AP Government To Buy A Multi-Storeyed Tower At Tadepalli
- Indo-US joint military training in Seattle from 13 Oct