Washington D.C. based Indian embassy has set up a 24/7 helpline with regards to the case of detention of Indian students. The contact numbers to get details are +1-202-322-1190 and +1-202-340-2590 besides email ID [email protected]. With the assistance from Telugu NRI groups and External Affairs ministry, both Telangana and central government are looking for solutions.
Telangana govt us planning to take necessary steps for further action regarding detaining Telugu students who made illegal entrants by enrolling them in a fake university in Michigan, US, while central govt has sent a demarche to the New Delhi based American Embassy.
Among the 129 Indian students detained in the US, there are also 8 recruiters who gave fake documents to enroll 600 students and made them stay in the US illegally, and they're booked in a criminal case by US Immigration and Customs Enforcement. NATA has also came forward and offered their help towards the students.
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million