Washington D.C. based Indian embassy has set up a 24/7 helpline with regards to the case of detention of Indian students. The contact numbers to get details are +1-202-322-1190 and +1-202-340-2590 besides email ID [email protected]. With the assistance from Telugu NRI groups and External Affairs ministry, both Telangana and central government are looking for solutions.
Telangana govt us planning to take necessary steps for further action regarding detaining Telugu students who made illegal entrants by enrolling them in a fake university in Michigan, US, while central govt has sent a demarche to the New Delhi based American Embassy.
Among the 129 Indian students detained in the US, there are also 8 recruiters who gave fake documents to enroll 600 students and made them stay in the US illegally, and they're booked in a criminal case by US Immigration and Customs Enforcement. NATA has also came forward and offered their help towards the students.
Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi or for that matter, any Telugu Film Industry Biggie met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP