Sources from Abuja stated a presidential spokesman Laolu Akande has said that Nigerian Vice President Yemi Osinbajo on Saturday survived a helicopter crash while on an official trip to the country's central state of Kogi. Meanwhile the six seater helicopter, conveying Osinbajo and some of his aides, crash landed in Kabba area of Kogi.
As per report it was badly damaged but all the passengers and crew members were unhurt, the presidential aide said. Furthermore the exact cause of the accident will be determined by experts in due course, he said, confirming that an investigation has been launched into the helicopter crash. Reportedly the Vice President himself confirmed through twitter that he and his aides on board are "safe and sound", adding the crew "managed the situation well".
Moreover another presidency official told there was no indication of sabotage or anything extraordinary. Reportedly the propeller of the helicopter broke off close to a field in the town, causing the chopper to crash land. Accordingly Nigeria will hold general elections on February 16 to elect the President and national assembly members, and on March 2, to elect state governors and state houses of assembly members.
Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi or for that matter, any Telugu Film Industry Biggie met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP