As per report it was stated that Vundavalli Arun Kumar, the ex-MP of Rajahmundry who is known for his oratory skills was turned down by YS Jagan as per the grapevine. Reportedly Vundavalli was famous as one of the close aides of YS Rajasehkara Reddy and his loyalties for YSR's family are known for many. Meanwhile many expected that Vundavalli will be invited by YS Jagan to join YSRCP.
Furthermore as per a hear say, a few weeks ago Vundavalli was asked to join YSRCP but he had asked the high command of the party for two MP tickets (one for himself, and the other for his close friend) as a condition to join YSRCP, but Jagan didn't oblige the request. Many insiders thought that though Jagan denies the other two tickets, he would certainly give Rajahmundry MP Ticket to Vundavalli.
Shockingly Jagan kept Vundavalli aside and offered the Rajahmundry MP ticket to Bharat, a young contestant from Yadava Community. Moreover upset by this, Vundavalli has declared himself as open for all parties and called for Akhila Paksham. Further one thing to be observed is Vundavalli is supporting Pawan Kalyan in recent interviews and there are some indications that Pawan Kalyan is planning to field Vundavalli from Rajahmundry.
Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today According to sources Congress leader Rahul Gandhi will on Monday campaign for the party in Haryana and will address a public meeting in Nuh. The sources said “Gandhi will address the meeting in the afternoon and will reach Nuh in southern Haryana by road from Delhi, and the meeting was finalized after consultations with party leaders of the state”. Meanwhile Nuh is the district headquarters in the Mewat area and falls under the Gurgaon parliamentary constituency. Gandhi is also campaigning for
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu
- AP Government To Buy A Multi-Storeyed Tower At Tadepalli