An unknown and yet to found person who calls himself as Hercules is on a murder spree in Bangladesh, and so far he has killed 3 rape accused persons. Police last week captured the dead body of a rapist and there was a board on him, with his name, the victim who was raped by him, saying that this is a punishment for rape and mentioned the killer's name as Hercules.
The person who was killed had earlier committed the crime of raping a student and Hercules had earlier committed two such murders and on both the instances, killed them, and hanged placards with their names, their victims’ names, his warnings and his name Hercules.
While public call him a superhero, cops and lawyers say that the law is strong enough to punish the rapists and that Hercules must not have taken law into his hands, and said he will be arrested soon.
Jagan's New Rule Detrimental to Investments in Andhra Pradesh? The Ruling Party in Andhra Pradesh has introduced a bill on the employment of local candidates in industries and factories mandate the state government to ensure 75 percent of employment opportunities to locals. It also puts the government under obligation to provide training to eligible local candidates.
- AP Opposition Leader & FM had heated argument about WB funding
- Congress Becomes Headless in Andhra Pradesh
- Will 86 Indian Sailors Held Captive in Indonesia be released?
- Three TDP MLAs Suspended from AP Assembly
- YS Jagan's Bumper Offer to Junior NTR?
- Farewell given to ESL Narasimhan by AP CM Jagan
- AP CM Jagan greeted ISRO team for launching Chandrayaan 2 successfully
- UIDAI to appoint adjudicating Officer to deal in contravention cases
- Picture of Priyanka Chopra smoking gone viral
- Chandrayaan 2 successfully launched by ISRO
- Did Kerala successfully fought against Nipah Virus?
- Sri Reddy is tech savvy & knows just how to use social media
- Telangana CM KCR reached his native village
- Why no Top Official greeted Pakistani OM Imran Khan at Dulles Airport?
- Visakhapatnam facing crunch of Domestic flights