Before some days, a couple was trending due to their mutual love for Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, and now they are in news for all negative reasons including physical abuse. Jay Dave from Gujarat had tweeted tagging PM Narendra Modi that his marriage happened due to the PM, saying that his comment defending Modi in Rahul Gandhi's FB page was liked by Alpika Pandey, which lead to them meeting, knowing their love for Modi and married on December 31.
Now 18 year old Alpika Pandey posted that Jaya dave is 29 years old and added that he had misused her photo without permission to improve his position and social image among BJP people and in social media.
Alpika was reportedly abused and tortured by him as he always spied on her even when she used mobile, and his parents also supported him, and unable to tolerate him, Alpika is now staying with her parents.
Jagan's New Rule Detrimental to Investments in Andhra Pradesh? The Ruling Party in Andhra Pradesh has introduced a bill on the employment of local candidates in industries and factories mandate the state government to ensure 75 percent of employment opportunities to locals. It also puts the government under obligation to provide training to eligible local candidates.
- AP Opposition Leader & FM had heated argument about WB funding
- Congress Becomes Headless in Andhra Pradesh
- Will 86 Indian Sailors Held Captive in Indonesia be released?
- Three TDP MLAs Suspended from AP Assembly
- YS Jagan's Bumper Offer to Junior NTR?
- Farewell given to ESL Narasimhan by AP CM Jagan
- AP CM Jagan greeted ISRO team for launching Chandrayaan 2 successfully
- UIDAI to appoint adjudicating Officer to deal in contravention cases
- Picture of Priyanka Chopra smoking gone viral
- Chandrayaan 2 successfully launched by ISRO
- Did Kerala successfully fought against Nipah Virus?
- Sri Reddy is tech savvy & knows just how to use social media
- Telangana CM KCR reached his native village
- Why no Top Official greeted Pakistani OM Imran Khan at Dulles Airport?
- Visakhapatnam facing crunch of Domestic flights