Lucknow sources stated that two days after being denied landing permission in West Bengal’s South Dinjapur district for addressing public rally, Uttar Pradesh chief minister Yogi Adityanath has decided to take the road to Bengal. Meanwhile the BJP has planned a rally by UP CM in Purulia on Tuesday for which CM would enter Bengal through BJP ruled Jharkhand. Accordingly CM’s office confirmed that Adityanath would leave Lucknow by a special plane for Ranchi on Tuesday and from there, he is scheduled to take a helicopter till Bokaro before taking the road to Bengal.
Furthermore the route was rethought to ensure that the chief minister gets to enter West Bengal where BJP is looking to make inroads in the 2019 Lok Sabha elections. A senior leader said “Due to TMC’s decision to deny landing permission to Adityanath on Sunday, it has been decided that he would travel to West Bengal by road. Let’s see how what the terrified ‘didi’ does now”.
Moreover West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee is popularly referred to as ‘didi’ in West Bengal and has come under attack from the BJP. Earlier on Sunday, Yogi Adityanath addressed his two rallies in Bengal on phone after being denied the landing permission. Apparently apart from West Bengal, Adityanath is scheduled to address party cadres in Bihar (February 7), Uttarakhand (February 9), Kerala (February 12, 14) and Odisha (February 20).
DMK Congress deal soon! It has been said that the deal between Congress and DMK will be reached sooner. It was earlier decided that ADMK, BJP and PMK are forming an alliance and while BJP - ADMK deal was signed last week, yesterday PMK and ADMK signed the deal officially. However the deal between DMK and Congress is yet to be signed.
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?
- Panther seen in parking area of Korum Mall in Thane
- Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program'
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal