Sources from Amaravathi stated that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister and TDP supreme N Chandrababu Naidu alleged that the BJP government at the Centre was acting with vengeance against Mamata Banerjee as the opposition parties' rally in the West Bengal capital on January 19 had been a great success. Meanwhile an all out war broke out between the Centre and the Mamata Banerjee government over the CBI's attempt to question the Kolkata Police commissioner in connection with chit fund scams, with the feisty West Bengal chief minister beginning a sit-in protest in front of Metro Cinema over the issue.
Furthermore expressing solidarity with the West Bengal chief minister, the TDP chief supreme said, "Cases against those who surrender to the BJP are being lifted and they are digging out old cases against those who oppose the BJP. Meanwhile the recent Kolkata rally was successful, hence the vengeance against Mamata Banerjee." Further accusing the Narendra Modi government of conspiring to usurp the powers of the state, he said, "They are completely damaging the Centre and state relations."
Naidu alleged "The BJP is deriving pleasure by foisting cases against opposition leaders. They are destroying the constitutional institutions," adding the issue would be discussed during his visit to New Delhi and an action plan in this regard would be chalked out.
DMK Congress deal soon! It has been said that the deal between Congress and DMK will be reached sooner. It was earlier decided that ADMK, BJP and PMK are forming an alliance and while BJP - ADMK deal was signed last week, yesterday PMK and ADMK signed the deal officially. However the deal between DMK and Congress is yet to be signed.
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?
- Panther seen in parking area of Korum Mall in Thane
- Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program'
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal