Sources from Amaravathi stated that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister and TDP supreme N Chandrababu Naidu alleged that the BJP government at the Centre was acting with vengeance against Mamata Banerjee as the opposition parties' rally in the West Bengal capital on January 19 had been a great success. Meanwhile an all out war broke out between the Centre and the Mamata Banerjee government over the CBI's attempt to question the Kolkata Police commissioner in connection with chit fund scams, with the feisty West Bengal chief minister beginning a sit-in protest in front of Metro Cinema over the issue.
Furthermore expressing solidarity with the West Bengal chief minister, the TDP chief supreme said, "Cases against those who surrender to the BJP are being lifted and they are digging out old cases against those who oppose the BJP. Meanwhile the recent Kolkata rally was successful, hence the vengeance against Mamata Banerjee." Further accusing the Narendra Modi government of conspiring to usurp the powers of the state, he said, "They are completely damaging the Centre and state relations."
Naidu alleged "The BJP is deriving pleasure by foisting cases against opposition leaders. They are destroying the constitutional institutions," adding the issue would be discussed during his visit to New Delhi and an action plan in this regard would be chalked out.
Jagan's New Rule Detrimental to Investments in Andhra Pradesh? The Ruling Party in Andhra Pradesh has introduced a bill on the employment of local candidates in industries and factories mandate the state government to ensure 75 percent of employment opportunities to locals. It also puts the government under obligation to provide training to eligible local candidates.
- AP Opposition Leader & FM had heated argument about WB funding
- Congress Becomes Headless in Andhra Pradesh
- Will 86 Indian Sailors Held Captive in Indonesia be released?
- Three TDP MLAs Suspended from AP Assembly
- YS Jagan's Bumper Offer to Junior NTR?
- Farewell given to ESL Narasimhan by AP CM Jagan
- AP CM Jagan greeted ISRO team for launching Chandrayaan 2 successfully
- UIDAI to appoint adjudicating Officer to deal in contravention cases
- Picture of Priyanka Chopra smoking gone viral
- Chandrayaan 2 successfully launched by ISRO
- Did Kerala successfully fought against Nipah Virus?
- Sri Reddy is tech savvy & knows just how to use social media
- Telangana CM KCR reached his native village
- Why no Top Official greeted Pakistani OM Imran Khan at Dulles Airport?
- Visakhapatnam facing crunch of Domestic flights