Hyderabad sources made a statement that Sai Teja,
22 year old man from Hyderabad who did not pursue his education after 10th
class invented a new smart system for vehicles to avoid road accidents by
detecting driver's alcohol consumption. Accordingly this detector can sense
whether the driver has consumed alcohol or not and can accordingly restrict the
vehicle's engine. Moreover, it will also send an SMS alert to the configured
When speaking with reporters he said, "He stopped studying after 10th class due to some reasons, but was interested in electrons and use to gain knowledge from the internet. Furthermore he learnt to code from internet and invented a new alcohol detector which restricts the vehicle engine to start if the driver has consumed more than 30 per cent of alcohol."
Moreover after elaborating further about his device, he added, "A text SMS is sent to the numbers which are saved by micro-controller in the device with vehicle number. He added it took him 15 days to invent this device, it has been priced Rs. 2500."
Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor New Delhi sources stated that a thick layer of haze lingered over the national capital on Monday morning as its air quality index deteriorated further, touching the 239 mark in several areas such as Jahagirpuri, Punjabi Bagh and Wazirpur. Meanwhile according to data provided by aqicn.org, which offers real-time air quality index for more than 60 countries in the world, the pollution level in the city has plunged with the Air Quality Index (AQI) oscillating between 'moderate' to ‘poor' category.
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram
- When will TSRTC strike come to an end?
- India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital
- Air India says issues regarding aviation fuel payments would be resolved early
- Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case