Hyderabad sources made a statement that Sai Teja,
22 year old man from Hyderabad who did not pursue his education after 10th
class invented a new smart system for vehicles to avoid road accidents by
detecting driver's alcohol consumption. Accordingly this detector can sense
whether the driver has consumed alcohol or not and can accordingly restrict the
vehicle's engine. Moreover, it will also send an SMS alert to the configured
When speaking with reporters he said, "He stopped studying after 10th class due to some reasons, but was interested in electrons and use to gain knowledge from the internet. Furthermore he learnt to code from internet and invented a new alcohol detector which restricts the vehicle engine to start if the driver has consumed more than 30 per cent of alcohol."
Moreover after elaborating further about his device, he added, "A text SMS is sent to the numbers which are saved by micro-controller in the device with vehicle number. He added it took him 15 days to invent this device, it has been priced Rs. 2500."
What's the problem for DMDK? Captain Vijayakanth's DMDK is yet to form an alliance with any party, and even after yesterday Piyush Goyal the finance minister arrived at Chennai to meet and discuss regarding an alliance with Vijayakanth, the decision did not arrive even after a day. It was expected that BJP will form a complete alliance and make announcements all in one day, but only ADMK - PMK alliance was announced.
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?
- Panther seen in parking area of Korum Mall in Thane
- Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program'
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies