Union minister Nitin Gadkari's statement on youth entering politics without caring for families has been much talked about in political fraternity, while Rahul Gandhi's tweet quoting Gadkari has become trending and viral. In a recent event Gadkari said that election promises made by leaders should be feasible ones and not make impossible or ambitious ones that can't be achieved, adding that if they fail to honor promises, people will oust them.
And in another event of BJP student wing, he said that party workers must first manage family before the nation and anyone who can't manage family can't manage nation.
After this Rahul tweeted that he's only person with guts in BJP and asked him to question regarding Rafale Scam and connection of Anil Ambani, farmers’ distress besides the destruction of institutions. After this Gadkari said he does not need opinion of Rahul Gandhi, asking how even after becoming party leader he is believing fake news.
Jagan's New Rule Detrimental to Investments in Andhra Pradesh? The Ruling Party in Andhra Pradesh has introduced a bill on the employment of local candidates in industries and factories mandate the state government to ensure 75 percent of employment opportunities to locals. It also puts the government under obligation to provide training to eligible local candidates.
- AP Opposition Leader & FM had heated argument about WB funding
- Congress Becomes Headless in Andhra Pradesh
- Will 86 Indian Sailors Held Captive in Indonesia be released?
- Three TDP MLAs Suspended from AP Assembly
- YS Jagan's Bumper Offer to Junior NTR?
- Farewell given to ESL Narasimhan by AP CM Jagan
- AP CM Jagan greeted ISRO team for launching Chandrayaan 2 successfully
- UIDAI to appoint adjudicating Officer to deal in contravention cases
- Picture of Priyanka Chopra smoking gone viral
- Chandrayaan 2 successfully launched by ISRO
- Did Kerala successfully fought against Nipah Virus?
- Sri Reddy is tech savvy & knows just how to use social media
- Telangana CM KCR reached his native village
- Why no Top Official greeted Pakistani OM Imran Khan at Dulles Airport?
- Visakhapatnam facing crunch of Domestic flights