Union minister Nitin Gadkari's statement on youth entering politics without caring for families has been much talked about in political fraternity, while Rahul Gandhi's tweet quoting Gadkari has become trending and viral. In a recent event Gadkari said that election promises made by leaders should be feasible ones and not make impossible or ambitious ones that can't be achieved, adding that if they fail to honor promises, people will oust them.
And in another event of BJP student wing, he said that party workers must first manage family before the nation and anyone who can't manage family can't manage nation.
After this Rahul tweeted that he's only person with guts in BJP and asked him to question regarding Rafale Scam and connection of Anil Ambani, farmers’ distress besides the destruction of institutions. After this Gadkari said he does not need opinion of Rahul Gandhi, asking how even after becoming party leader he is believing fake news.
DMK Congress deal soon! It has been said that the deal between Congress and DMK will be reached sooner. It was earlier decided that ADMK, BJP and PMK are forming an alliance and while BJP - ADMK deal was signed last week, yesterday PMK and ADMK signed the deal officially. However the deal between DMK and Congress is yet to be signed.
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?
- Panther seen in parking area of Korum Mall in Thane
- Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program'
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal