Karthik Raja belonging to Tirupur who was studying the first year in polytechnic was in love with a Gobichettipalayam based girl and the girl's parents were against the love as he belonged to a different caste and besides he was also younger than her.
The couple had escaped to Courtallam and stayed in a lodge, and by 9 pm, cops arrived at the lodge after the management called them, as they were said that the boy had committed suicide by hanging, and the girl said he was drunk and did the act.
After the investigation, it was revealed that the girl along with two hotel staff had committed the murder as the boy belonged to a different caste, and the two hotel staff also had sex with the girl. Following this, the murdering trio was arrested by police. The news has shocked and sent ripples across the state of Tamil Nadu.
Jagan's New Rule Detrimental to Investments in Andhra Pradesh? The Ruling Party in Andhra Pradesh has introduced a bill on the employment of local candidates in industries and factories mandate the state government to ensure 75 percent of employment opportunities to locals. It also puts the government under obligation to provide training to eligible local candidates.
- AP Opposition Leader & FM had heated argument about WB funding
- Congress Becomes Headless in Andhra Pradesh
- Will 86 Indian Sailors Held Captive in Indonesia be released?
- Three TDP MLAs Suspended from AP Assembly
- YS Jagan's Bumper Offer to Junior NTR?
- Farewell given to ESL Narasimhan by AP CM Jagan
- AP CM Jagan greeted ISRO team for launching Chandrayaan 2 successfully
- UIDAI to appoint adjudicating Officer to deal in contravention cases
- Picture of Priyanka Chopra smoking gone viral
- Chandrayaan 2 successfully launched by ISRO
- Did Kerala successfully fought against Nipah Virus?
- Sri Reddy is tech savvy & knows just how to use social media
- Telangana CM KCR reached his native village
- Why no Top Official greeted Pakistani OM Imran Khan at Dulles Airport?
- Visakhapatnam facing crunch of Domestic flights