Accordingly BJP National President Amit Shah's Andhra Pradesh visit was quite a flop show for the saffron party which expected huge crowds as it generally does in North India. Meanwhile when speaking at one of the rallies today, Amit Shah said that AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu has been betraying the people of AP and that the NDA's doors for the TDP are shut forever.
Furthermore clearly stating that Chandrababu Naidu or his party is not welcome to join the NDA, Amit Shah fired a salvo at the TDP Chief. Reportedly when reacting to the BJP President's comments, Chandrababu Naidu, during his Delhi visit said "doors closed for Chandrababu Naidu in NDA. Who has asked him to open the door? Why is he talking like this? And he totally condemns this attitude and arrogance."
Moreover when reacting Amit Shah and Prime Minister Narendra Modi's unhelpful and arrogant attitude towards Andhra Pradesh, the Chief Minister alleged that both of them have been doing injustice to the state and its people. Reportedly state finance minister Yanamala Ramakrishnudu challenged Amit Shah for an open debate on the funds given to Andhra Pradesh and said that Shah is disappointed with a poor turnout at his rally and hence, has been barking up the wrong tree. He concluded "It is clear that people of AP have given BJP their answer by not attending the meetings”.
Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal? TSRTC strike has reached to 11th day. Though Unions send signals on delegations on their demands, TRS Government doesn’t show much interest to resolve the issue. Adding to that, statements of Telangana Ministers were added fuel to fire.
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram