Accordingly BJP National President Amit Shah's Andhra Pradesh visit was quite a flop show for the saffron party which expected huge crowds as it generally does in North India. Meanwhile when speaking at one of the rallies today, Amit Shah said that AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu has been betraying the people of AP and that the NDA's doors for the TDP are shut forever.
Furthermore clearly stating that Chandrababu Naidu or his party is not welcome to join the NDA, Amit Shah fired a salvo at the TDP Chief. Reportedly when reacting to the BJP President's comments, Chandrababu Naidu, during his Delhi visit said "doors closed for Chandrababu Naidu in NDA. Who has asked him to open the door? Why is he talking like this? And he totally condemns this attitude and arrogance."
Moreover when reacting Amit Shah and Prime Minister Narendra Modi's unhelpful and arrogant attitude towards Andhra Pradesh, the Chief Minister alleged that both of them have been doing injustice to the state and its people. Reportedly state finance minister Yanamala Ramakrishnudu challenged Amit Shah for an open debate on the funds given to Andhra Pradesh and said that Shah is disappointed with a poor turnout at his rally and hence, has been barking up the wrong tree. He concluded "It is clear that people of AP have given BJP their answer by not attending the meetings”.
What's the problem for DMDK? Captain Vijayakanth's DMDK is yet to form an alliance with any party, and even after yesterday Piyush Goyal the finance minister arrived at Chennai to meet and discuss regarding an alliance with Vijayakanth, the decision did not arrive even after a day. It was expected that BJP will form a complete alliance and make announcements all in one day, but only ADMK - PMK alliance was announced.
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?
- Panther seen in parking area of Korum Mall in Thane
- Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program'
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies