New Delhi sources stated that AICC president Rahul Gandhi held a meeting with Telangana Congress MLAs to seek the reasons for the party's drubbing in the recently held assembly elections in the state. Accordingly Rahul Gandhi is also said to have asked the Telangana party leaders if the alliance with the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) reaped any electoral dividends for them.
Reportedly the Congress leaders from the state told the AICC president that the poll pact with Chandrababu Naidu proved to be a liability for the party. They said the Congress could have fared much better on its own and the state Congress leaders urged the AICC president not to have a pact with the TDP for the Lok Sabha elections.
As per report it was stated that the Telangana leaders also told Rahul Gandhi that the Congress failed to communicate effectively to the masses, the anti-people policies of the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS). Moreover they said that another negative factor for the Congress was the delay in announcing tickets to candidates.
Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi or for that matter, any Telugu Film Industry Biggie met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP