Kolkata sources stated doing what she is best at, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Monday escalated her protest against the Centre and the CBI by vowing to continue her “Satyagraha” to save the country and the Constitution till February 8 amid a tsunami of support from Opposition parties. Meanwhile fueling her prime ministerial ambition, Ms Banerjee tactically pitched herself to the forefront of a united Opposition, whose leaders tore into the Central government on the floor of Parliament and outside.
Furthermore Ms Banerjee continued her dharna at Metro Cinema in Esplanade, central Kolkata, the Trinamool claimed it has the support of almost all Opposition parties, an indication that the West Bengal Chief Minister is aiming at nothing less than the Prime Minister’s chair with a virtual replay of her January 19 Kolkata rally. Ms Banerjee told reporters at the protest site “This is a Satyagraha and she will continue (it) till the country is saved, the constitution is saved”.
Moreover in the Lok Sabha, Union home minister Rajnath Singh called the developments in West Bengal “unfortunate and unprecedented” and indicative of a constitutional breakdown. Mr. Singh told the Lok Sabha “There may be breakdown of Constitution in West Bengal and under the Constitution, the Central government has been vested with the power to maintain normalcy in any part of the country”.
India receives support from Israel! Israel has lent a supporting shoulder to India to destroy terrorism, without any conditions. Last week there was a major attack in Pulwama killing more than 40 CRPF soldiers and following that there was retaliation act two days back when Indian army soldiers shot dead the mastermind of Pulwama attack and three soldiers also lost their lives.
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?
- Panther seen in parking area of Korum Mall in Thane
- Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program'
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures